The Archaeology of frontiers and boundaries edited by Stanton W. Green, Stephen M. Perlman.
The Archaeology of frontiers and boundaries edited by Stanton W. Green, Stephen M. Perlman.Share:
|Book's title:||The Archaeology of frontiers and boundaries edited by Stanton W. Green, Stephen M. Perlman.|
|Library of Congress Control Number:||84009325|
|International Standard Book Number (ISBN):||0122987802 (alk. paper)|
|System Control Number:||(OCoLC)10780736|
|System Control Number:||.b10005675|
|Cataloging Source:||DLC, DLC MUQ XMA BTCTA|
|Library of Congress Call Number:||GF53 .A73 1985|
|Publication, Distribution, etc.:||Orlando . Academic Press, (c)1985.|
|Physical Description:||xviii, 344 p. : ill. ;, 24 cm.|
|Title:||Studies in archaeology|
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||Includes bibliographies and index.|
|Formatted Contents Note:||1. Frontiers, boundaries, and open social systems |
2. Closed models of open systems : boundary considerations
3. Group size and mobility costs
4. Cultural boundaries and ecological frontiers in coastal regions : an example from the Alaska peninsula
5. Forager/farmer interactions : information, social organization, and the frontier
6. The hunter-gatherer/agricultural frontier in prehistoric temperate Europe
7. Boundaries as strategies : an ethnoarchaeological study
8. Surplus flow between frontiers and homelands
9. Evolution on the industrial frontier
10. Urban hinterlands as frontiers of colonization
11. Functional variation among settlements on the South Carolina frontier : an archaeological perspective
12. The arctic frontier of Norse Greenland
13. Baptists and boundaries : lessons from Baptist material culture
|Personal Name:||Green, Stanton W.|
|Personal Name:||Perlman, Stephen M.|
|Location:||NBuC BSCMN, AYBM$hGF53$i.A73 1985|
Frontier and pioneer life
For copyright owners: How you can see this page doesn't contains any files to download and doesn't violate anyone's rights. This page is the ISBN record of database and contains only title of book and description it's content. The goal of this site is the informing in an accessible form with links within ISBN number and book's title.
by edited by Jan ZimmermanISBN: 0030628296 :
Publication & Distribution: New York . Praeger, (c)1983
Author: Zimmerman, Jan
by Emmanuel Godo.ISBN: 9782204070416
Author: Godo, Emmanuel, 1965-
Publication & Distribution: Paris . Cerf, (c)2005.
Author: Sartre, Jean-Paul, 1905-1980$xCriticism and interpretation.$0(OCoLC)viaf76322562
Author: Sartre, Jean-Paul, 1905-1980$2fast$0(OCoLC)fst00042642
by edited by Robert W. Schrier.ISBN: 0781750202 (alk. paper)
Publication & Distribution: Philadelphia . Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, (c)2005.
Author: Schrier, Robert W.
by by William Pene du Bois.ISBN: 0060246995 :$c$6.95.$a0060247002$blib. bdg. :$c$6.79
Author: Du Bois, William Pene, 1916-
Publication & Distribution: New York . Harper & Row, (c)1978.