Prevention of problems in childhood : psychological research and applications edited by Michael C. Roberts, Lizette Peterson.
Prevention of problems in childhood : psychological research and applications edited by Michael C. Roberts, Lizette Peterson.Share:
|Book's title:||Prevention of problems in childhood : psychological research and applications edited by Michael C. Roberts, Lizette Peterson.|
|Library of Congress Control Number:||84007279|
|National Bibliographic Agency Control Number:||8501974$2DNLM|
|International Standard Book Number (ISBN):||0471874442 :, $36.95 (est.)|
|System Control Number:||.b10002947|
|System Control Number:||(OCoLC)10695655|
|Cataloging Source:||DLC, DLC OCL UKM NLM OCLCQ MUQ YBM|
|Library of Congress Call Number:||RJ499 .P7135 1984|
|Publication, Distribution, etc.:||New York . Wiley, (c)1984.|
|Physical Description:||xvi, 450 p. ;, 25 cm.|
|Title:||Wiley series on personality processes|
|General Note:||"A Wiley-Interscience publication."|
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||Includes bibliographies and indexes.|
|Formatted Contents Note:||1. Prevention models: theoretical and practical implications / Michael C. Roberts and Lizette Peterson |
I: Milestone approach: prevention at selected developmental stages and times
2. Prevention in the perinatal period / Phyllis R. Magrab, Anita Miller Sostek, and Beverly A. Powell
3. Prevention with preschoolers / Annette U. Rickel, Louise Lampi Dyhdalo, and Richard L. Smith
4. Preventive programs for school-aged children and adolescents / Joseph A. Durlak and Leonard A. Jason
5. Vulnerability in childhood: a preventive framework for understanding children's efforts to cope with life stress and transitions / Robert D. Felner
II: Reducing risk: problem-focused prevention
6. Psychological applications to the prevention of accidents and illness / Michael C. Roberts, Pauline D. Elkins, and George P. Royal
7. Prevention by acquiring heath-enhancing habits / Judith E. Albino
8. Prevention with chronically ill children / Dennis Drotar, Peggy Crawford, and Mary Ann Ganofsky
9. Prevention of anxiety and pain due to medical and dental procedures / Lizette Peterson and Martha Brownlee-Duffeck
III: Population-wide prevention: treatment of children in selected settings
10. Prevention of child problems in the schools / Leonard A. Jason, Joseph A. Durlak, and Eve Holton-Walker
11. Prevention in the home: parent and family / Rex L. Forehand, Page B. Walley, and William M. Furey
12. Prevention of problems in childhood on a community-wide basis / Frank Masterpasqua and Marshall Swift
13. Preventive models: implications for a technology of practice / Stephanie B. Stolz.
|Personal Name:||Roberts, Michael C.|
|Personal Name:||Peterson, Lizette.|
|Location:||NBuC BSCMN, AYBM$hRJ499$i.P7135 1984|
Child mental health services
For copyright owners: How you can see this page doesn't contains any files to download and doesn't violate anyone's rights. This page is the ISBN record of database and contains only title of book and description it's content. The goal of this site is the informing in an accessible form with links within ISBN number and book's title.
The mountain men and the fur trade of the far West : biographical sketches of the participants by scholars of the subject and with introductions by the editor under the editorial supervision of LeRoy R. Hafen.
by under the editorial supervision of LeRoy R. Hafen.ISBN: 087062301X
Publication & Distribution: Spokane . A.H. Clark, (c)2000-
Author: Hafen, LeRoy R. (LeRoy Reuben), 1893-1985.
by edited by Jay Liebowitz.ISBN: 9780810860483 (pbk. : alk. paper)
ISBN: 0810860481 (pbk. : alk. paper)
Publication & Distribution: Lanham, Md. . Scarecrow Press, (c)2008.
Author: Liebowitz, Jay, 1957-
by James V. Livingston editor.ISBN: 1594543100
Publication & Distribution: New York . Nova Science Publishers, Inc., (c)2005.
Author: Livingston, James V.
Biological reactive intermediates IV : molecular and cellular effects and their impact on human health edited by Charlotte M. Witmer ... [et al.].
by edited by Charlotte M. Witmer ... [et al.].ISBN: 0306437376
Publication & Distribution: New York . Plenum Press, (c)1991.
Author: Witmer, Charlotte M.
by by Stephan D. Lindeman.ISBN: 1576470008
Author: Lindeman, Stephan D.
Publication & Distribution: Stuyvesant, NY . Pendragon Press, (c)1999.